This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I have forgiven Jesus

Only a week and a half to go at uni before I start working for Tideway in Chelsea. Today I got the date for my Viva, 16th of May. Maybe slightly unorthodox to have the date set before actually submitting the thesis but at least it gives me an incentive to actually finish.

Just read a review of Morrissey's new album in DN. Sounds like a must buy! For me one amazing thing with Morrissey and Smiths has always been the song titles. I mean, who can resist songs with titles like 'Seasick, yet still docked', 'You're the one for me, fatty', or 'Some girls are bigger than others'? Just so clever!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After 10 years' of procrastination, even seeing the words 'viva' and 'date' used in conjunction by someone else brings me out in a cold sweat ;p

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home