This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Monday, January 08, 2007

All around the world

Back in 2003 I made a pretty ambitious New Year's resolution; to visit 5 countries I hadn't been to before every year for the next ten years. Needless to say I haven't been able to keep this promise, but at least I've tried. As far as I can remember, I've been to the following countries that I hadn't been to before: Finland, Germany, Japan, Belgium, Holland, Morrocco, Estonia, Latvia, Australia, South Korea.

All the countries I've been to so far are...

Seems like I really need to improve my coverage of Africa and South and Central America. This map is of course quite deceiving as a big part of it is covered red because I happened to go to St. Petersburg (back then it was still called Leningrad) for a few days with my parents back in 1989.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home