This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Time flies

Once upon a time - about a year ago - I was busy trying to finish my thesis. I remember the long evenings in the lab; tins of tuna, cous cous, writing a few sentences, chatting to Rob about the Dark One, writing a few more sentences, mint tea, writing silly things on the whiteboard, reading slashdot, biking home through the dark, an egg thrown on my face. It's weird, it feels like yesterday, but still so far away. I can't really say that I miss the writing up part - even though it wasn't too bad - but I definitely miss hanging out with the guys in the lab and all the amazing trips we did. Inspired by Assif I will try and write a sentence or two about all the trips I did during my PhD before I forget...

Cool fish tank (I want)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home