This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Birthday and blog of the day

Yesterday was my birthday. It started with Angela giving me a a trip to Sicily this weekend (leaving Saturday, back Monday) - it's going to be so cool to see home of the Mafia, the blue sea, and try all the tasty food. I also received the unicycle I bought from 'I want one of those' using the voucher my nice Tideway friends got me for leaving present. In the evening Ang with a little bit of help from me made amazing home-made pizzas. Then Assif and Aris came over and we (including Alex) feasted on the pizza, wine, champagne, sake, beer, absinth and watched Dude where's my car. Sweet!


Check out Not so boring life, and excellent blog filled with various useful posts about things like shark-fishing, increasing your hand-strength, an pipe-smoking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home