This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dinner

I just had one of the weirdest dinners of my life. Or, rather, all the components of the dinner were completely normal, but the combination was slightly unorthodox. I started with natural yoghourt and muesli with a side of corn that were left over from yesterday's bbq. To drink I had a glass of 2003 Garnacha from Mansfield wines of Mudgee. The wine was quite peppery and went quite well with the bbq:d corn but I can't really recommend it with yoghourt. As I was still hungry I had two pieces of wholemeal toast with peanut butter watered down with another glass of Garnacha while reading the latest issue of Gourmet Traveller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home