This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Go west

Went to Chamonix with Ang and Henny and Steve over New Year. Unfortunately there was almost no snow but the weather was great with plenty of sun. This means that I still need my snowboarding fix for this season, so we're thinking about going to Vail for a week end of February! Coloarado has an amazing season and even Denver airport was closed for a while because of big snow storms. So different from this European season...

1 Comments:

Blogger eldan said...

I was in Park City, UT last week and it was fantastic. They haven't had quite the volume of snow that Colorado has had, but it snowed about 8 inches one day while we were there, and that was the nicest, lightest powder I've ever found at a ski resort.

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home