This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Icecream eating motherf**kers

I usually don't like whatever meaningless stuff bands say between songs at gigs: "Are you feeling alright?", "It's great to be back in X!", "Save the environment". I mean, just get on with it and play dammit. If I wanted to hear spoken word I would go and see Henry Rollins or Ricky Gervais. I'm sure that Kraftwerk doesn't say a word between their songs and they are still better live than all other bands put together.

Ok, Fugazi are quite entertaining, especially when they have to deal with all violent idiots that seem to hate their message and music so much that they just have to go and see them live and annoy everyone around them. This is an amazing clip where they have to deal with some icecream eating motherf**kers.

1 Comments:

Blogger aR!s said...

lol, i remember this from the instrument dvd - Ian is not to be heckled with :)

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home