This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Saturday, April 08, 2006

When doves cry

Last night me and Aris went to see The Evens again. They played at the Salvation Army on Oxford street - last time they played in a church. It was ok but I think the last time was better - Ian was slightly too agressive and the church where they played before had amazing accoustics.

My plan today was to do another half marathon but I got some pain in my left knee and ended up running only 17.2k in a rather slow pace.

Monday is my first day at work and Wednesday it's time for the mighty Afrirampo to play at Cargo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home