This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I don't need to sell my soul - he's already in me

Aaaah, the final day of working on my thesis before submitting tomorrow!

I will make a few changes to the final chapter, make sure that everything looks ok, and then print it out in the two required copies. The only problem is that the evil geniuses of the university security force require that anyone that wants to enter uni today must have a special permission letter that I don't have. The reason being that I didn't know that you require one, since this kind of information only seems to be emailed out to a random set of people instead of all affected people just as to maximize the pain and misery of working there. Anyway, I will go there in the afternoon and hope that the disciple of the Dark One will let me in through the back door. Then I will hide in the shadows and hopefully have time to print out the required copies of my thesis and abstract before the security force arrives.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home