This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The queen is dead

I've now worked at Tideway for two days and I really like it. Haven't really done much yet though - mostly attended various introductory meetings. At least I got to check out all the code from CVS today and I also got to do my first check in. Just three lines in a shell script but it's always nice to do the first check in. I've also signed up for a gym located just by the office. £45/month including swimming and all classes (yoga, kung fu, etc) - a great deal for being Chelsea!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home