This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Half a person

After an hour of hacking while watching Big Brother (yes, I can multitask :-)), Kaspar the robot behaviours can now be specified using Python. Still no way of actually adding the behaviours to the gui or running them in gui but that should be fairly easy to add.

I haven't really watched Big Brother for years (apart from Celeb Big Brother with the mighty Bez from Happy Mondays) but now I feel that I'm getting sucked in again. Not sure why but it's always nice to have something to talk about in the kitchen at work. I've also been quite fascinated with Tourette's syndrome ever since my military service where I had a good friend who had a mild form of Tourette's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home