This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Monday, May 15, 2006

Three feet high and rising

This is it. Tomorrow I have my Viva. It's weird - I don't really feel nervous at all about the Viva itself - just worried about having to spend months making corrections.

If I pass with minor corrections I'm going to give myself (I love buying presents for myself) a nice present: a Rega P3 turntable (of course I'm going to get the black one and not the miserable green one). Rega is one of these lovely nice English companies making charming and quirky products - the motor of the P3 can only spin with one speed and in order to change from 33 to 45 rpm you need to change the belt and wheel! This is of course a pain when you want to change from Balzac's "Came out of the Grave" LP to Stone Roses' "Fool's Gold" 7 inch but definitely worth it!

2 Comments:

Blogger RoboGeek said...

What you need is 2 turntables - one set at 45 the other at 33 !

3:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home