This is a blog about me, Seinfeld, okonomiyaki, japanese toilet seats, and other things of interest

Monday, May 29, 2006

London 0 Hull 4

Still no Rega P3 - the few shops that actually sell Rega products seem to be just as quirky as the products themselves. One place that I went to in east London didn't want to sell me one without me first making an appointment even though I was in the shop and had the money.

Hopefully this or next week I will manage to buy one. Then there is the delicate matter of buying a suitable amplifier.

Went to Spitalfields market yesterday and came home with a copy (vinyl of course!) of HouseMartins old classic "London 0 Hull 4". Now I really need buy the equipment to listen to all the records I've bought the last few months!

1 Comments:

Blogger RoboGeek said...

Now that is a really snobby shop! How dare you be so common as to come along to the shop with MONEY wanting to BUY their product!!

That is real english service. Suits you sir!

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home